How to wash human hair wigs
- Before washing, brush wig remove any teasing or tangles. Place your wig in a basin or sink in cool water. Gently hand washes with a mild detergent or shampoo.
- Never use hot water while in the process of washing your wig and do not style or brush it while wet.
- Distribute conditioner and a wide tooth comb to natural virgin hair thoroughly before shampooing. Condition the wig if would like but stay away from the roots.
- Avoid contact with chlorinated water, sea water, and hot water to avoid damage to your wig.
- It is best to allow your human hair wig to air dry on a wig stand as this is most gentle on the hair.